Discuss Oil fired boiler on lockout in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Z

ZzzYyy

My oil fired boiler won’t fire up it is in lockout

After a power cut my oil feeder is showing out of fuel- it isn’t. And now my boiler is in lockout and won’t fire.

It was working fine before the power cut.

Checked & no air in the system

Plumber thinks I need a new feeder but I’m unsure as it was working fine before the power cut.

Any advice is appreciated

Reply to Oil fired boiler on lockout in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I have a wallstar combi oil fired boiler. We got low on oil a couple of weeks ago but didn't run out. Since we've had our oil delivered...
Replies
Views
Hi My oil boiler keeps locking out after running for 30/40 minutes! I then try to reset it but it won’t fire back up! I have to leave it for...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all, all new to this breakdown life, currently waiting on getting on a training course, so just been relying on technical and instructions...
Replies
Views
CJAY40
C
S
Having a few issues with my combi boiler, its 14 years old now and due to be replaced as we are building extension, but need to get another 10...
Replies
Views
Any advice welcome as plumber stumped Had 36-46 grant vortex utility boiler 7 years no problem recently oil tank move and tigerloop install...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock