Discuss OFTEC with Steve Willis in Portsmouth in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, just returned back from the Steve Willis Training Centre in Portsmouth, wanted to mention that the centre was Marvellous, with very supporting staff ( Loads of Coffee too)
Has anyone sat their Commercial Gas at this Centre?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to OFTEC with Steve Willis in Portsmouth in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, just popped over from the sparky forum to get an opinion on something.... Need to heat a standalone plastic bath tub to normal bathing...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views
Hello all, The kitchen sink in the property we are renting drains really slowly, and I was hoping to remedy or alleviate this with some educated...
Replies
Views
Hi, as you can see pictured I have a stopcock without a packing gland. Over the past few days my cistern inlet was suffering from an airlock and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am a homeowner but caught between a rock & a hard place. I am trying to get a Vaillant ecoTEC 630 plus serviced but the gas safe engineer &...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock