Discuss Noisy Soil Stack - Any suggestions please in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

We have a bathroom where drainage runs across the house to soil stack.
After shower especially in night when there is high temperature difference between inside and out there is clicking noises that impacts our bedroom (1) and more annoyingly our 3rd olds room (2)!

I am wondering what could be done to manage this. Any practical ideas appreciated.

Attach some pics.

Attachments

• 8.PNG
    8.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 16
  • 9.PNG
    9.PNG
    2 MB · Views: 15
Clips too tight need some plumbers felt around it

Reply to Noisy Soil Stack - Any suggestions please in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, We're in the process of upgrading 2 bathrooms in our house: the ensuite and the family bathroom. These adjoin one another. The ensuite is...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm due to start building a new side extension on a 3 bed semi, it's across the driveway up to the boundary. We're adding a downstairs...
Replies
Views
Hi all, looking for some soil pipe/stack help please. I bought my first house end December and unfortunately had a toilet pipe blockage within a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I live on the first floor of a 6 storey block of flats. For months now, there has been a bad smell coming from the stack pipe - the smell...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Having the layout on the ground floor reworked, the plans to do so included moving the internal vertical soil pipe on the ground floor...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock