Discuss Newbie on site....Saying hello to all. in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi Welcome to the forum, glad you could join us. Are you working on anything at the moment?

Reply to Newbie on site....Saying hello to all. in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello. I'm new here, and also a newbie when it comes to plumbing. I hope to learn a lot and also contribute as much as I can.
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m a newbie here so please be gentle 😇 I’m in uk and recently bought a house with a few plumbing issues and hope that this forum can help...
Replies
Views
Just saying hello. I'm an electrical engineer restoring a house in Germany trying to work out a range of different things least of all German...
Replies
Views
hi all newbie on here although not to plumbing started my apprenticeship age 19 still plumbing will be 69 next year best to all....kev
Replies
Views
I'm studying renewable energy engineering. I'm in an early stage getting familiar with plumbing so far. I hope, I can broaden my knowledge and...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock