Discuss Need a Plumber to help find and repair sewer gas smell in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello,

We live in an 18 year old town house on three floors and have lived here from new.

We changed the downstairs cloakroom and the family bathroom on the middle floor. Since then there has been a terrible smell of sewer gas in the house. This is not localised to the bathroom alone, it affects the whole house.

Please I need someone to help me sort this issue out.

We are based in Hertfordshire.

Thank you very much.

Susan

Reply to Need a Plumber to help find and repair sewer gas smell in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
Hi all I really need some help or advise….. Back story….. Some years ago my dad had an extension to his house which included a newly built...
Replies
Views
Hi sorry im a newbie, pls help if u can. I had a new bathroom installed about a yr ago and since then when i flush the toilet the room stinks of...
Replies
Views
Hello all, We live in a duplex flat (ground floor + basement) which always has a sewage smell after it rains. We have a standard setup (bath tub...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I'm hoping someone might have some unique ideas for me. The Issue We live in a house built in the 1600s. The plumbing has obviously...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock