Discuss Most Installed Boiler Makes? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Ahhh I didn't see that but it is well overdue. I've started the thread in the mods forum but got side tracked. It took ages write all the names down. Loads more plumbing firms than tiling ones i do that one quite quickly.

Also, pretty much had this week off with my daughter and @Lou. Swapped our Fiat 500 for a Kia Sedona today so off for a nice drive tomorrow. Will sort all this out Monday.

Well @Lou how's the car, no hidden problems / wheels or engine falling out?

Reply to Most Installed Boiler Makes? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Had a quote for a new boiler installation. Quote said... Power Flush require and install new boiler, ==== After the boiler was started, it was...
Replies
Views
Hi there, can anybody help? I am trying to buy a replacement toilet flush push button as my current one is broken? However I cannot find the same...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Have you ever / would you ever; Work for a Plumbing Supplier / Electrical Wholesaler - POLLTIME! PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH FRIENDS VIA FACEBOOK...
Replies
Views
H
I need some help and advice with a boiler issue. We have F29 and then F29 appearing on our new boiler. This happened after few days where water...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently fitted a new central heating circuit and ran hot and cold to the bathroom and kitchen in my property (I was a CORGI registered...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock