Discuss Most Installed Boiler Makes? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

That's a fair few boilers Rob Foster
we dont count them , its commercially available info which large companies use
we are relatively small and only design produce and market devices to add on, like the 3 mag filters we did ages ago and the MFd from flowflex ....which is to be launched 2019 as TopUpMate. we have done others and have 3 more soon
Rob Foster aka centralheatking

Reply to Most Installed Boiler Makes? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Had a quote for a new boiler installation. Quote said... Power Flush require and install new boiler, ==== After the boiler was started, it was...
Replies
Views
Hi there, can anybody help? I am trying to buy a replacement toilet flush push button as my current one is broken? However I cannot find the same...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Have you ever / would you ever; Work for a Plumbing Supplier / Electrical Wholesaler - POLLTIME! PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH FRIENDS VIA FACEBOOK...
Replies
Views
H
I need some help and advice with a boiler issue. We have F29 and then F29 appearing on our new boiler. This happened after few days where water...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently fitted a new central heating circuit and ran hot and cold to the bathroom and kitchen in my property (I was a CORGI registered...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock