Discuss mixer bar tap help pls in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

hi chaps,

i went to have a shower this morning,no problems,normal shower...i came back home after physio and went to get another shower and straight away noticed right side handle thingy was half popped of,realy wierd,was fine earlier.

heres a pic if anyone could advise that would be realy appreciated.
is this something a noob could rectify or do i need a plumber.
20201108_183759.jpg

screws come loose under the cap in the end (you can see its raised on the right hand side)

screws come loose under the cap in the end (you can see its raised on the right hand side)
cheers guys,much appreciated,realy cant afford getting someone to do it at the mo,but now knowing about the screw,im sure my dumbas can manage the job.cant believe i never checked tap endcap,i was looking underneath for grub screw.

mint,cheers again,yous have helped me loads,now i can have a shower,baths arnt for me.

Reply to mixer bar tap help pls in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey, I am new to this forum and hope someone could help. I moved into a flat a couple of years ago and the bathroom had been refurbished. Today...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Brand new to this forum so please be kind! Recently taken in a project to redo my ensuite and have thoroughly enjoyed the process of...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Hoping for a bit of advice/info in this one: My Setup Small system in apartment with cold tank above hot tank in the hotpress, so...
Replies
Views
Hi all i have a question in regards to my stop tap , i moved in to my property not too long ago and have recently suffered with the dreaded burst...
Replies
Views
Aquarius
A
My kitchen mixer tap (Franke Zurich) has developed a drip. Presumably the cartridge (hot) has started to wear out. It is one that I replaced about...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back