Discuss Manufacture's warranty in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

HI all
Was after some advice on warranty's. I had a boiler fitted under a government scheme, underfloor insulation and new boiler. I was told the boiler only came with a 2 year warranty. I was advised I could extend the warranty to 7 years at extra cost, I was told it was an extended manufacture's warranty as I wound not have a 3rd party warranty ( incase they go bust) and they assured me it was manufacturers warranty .The boiler in question is a logic combi ESPI 30. I took another 5 years out with them and again was assured it was manufactures warranty . I received an email from the company which is below.

This is to confirm you have a 7 Years Manufacturer’s Warranty all paid for, any issues please do not hesitate to contact the office and we shall contact the

Manufacturers for you and arrange a call out.

I emailed ideal 2 months later and got this from them

The boiler has been registered by your contractor and has a two year warranty.

We would suggest you speak to whoever you paid the additional money to for clarification.

I have emailed them back a couple of times but no response what so ever.

Any advice would be appreciated
Cheers Bally

Reply to Manufacture's warranty in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock