Currently reading:
Macerator problems

Discuss Macerator problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PlumbUgly

Hi all anyone on here have any experience of Turboflush P macerator? It runs and pumps water out when the power is first switched on but isn't pumping when it fills up

It serves a bath, basin and WC. It will only start when the power is switched on otherwise nothing no matter how much water is run down it

I expect you have around 5lb of wet paper mache and other stuff filling the tank so the water / air can`t reach the pressure switch on the PCB (nod to Howsie) which all has to come out.

Pull out the toilet pan and go in via the 4" inlet, once completed wash your hands, give yourself a pat on the back, collect £100 from the bank for your hours work and have a stiff drink! :hurray:

Thanks for your advice to all who replied I'll get some gloves on and give it a go! Wish me luck

Your welcome mate and when I say all of it I mean clean out every single last bit in every corner high and low. Come back and let us know how it went.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Macerator problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back