Discuss Low-price domestic from reputable brand or commercial? in the Plumbing Courses and Training area at PlumbersForums.net

Replacing kitchen faucet for friend who needs to keep cost down. Something from low price range of better makers of domestic faucets, or a commercial faucet?

Reply to Low-price domestic from reputable brand or commercial? in the Plumbing Courses and Training area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My kitchen mixer tap (Franke Zurich) has developed a drip. Presumably the cartridge (hot) has started to wear out. It is one that I replaced about...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
Hi, Need some advice about a soil pipe in 1966ish built ex-mod property. We have suspected but not be able to prove that since some heavy...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock