Discuss Looking for plumber for nvq sign off in the Plumbing Courses and Training area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello

I'm looking for an experienced plumber of 5 years in the West Midlands area. I need a plumber that can help me with 2 maintenance and 4 fault finding jobs.

I would be happy to work on my days off free in return for photos and sign off. The lockdown has made it impossible to find entry level work in my area.

If any one doesn't mind having a few days free labour and a tag along to complete the necessary task please contact me.

I have tools and don't mind meeting at jobs to do work.

Regards

Reply to Looking for plumber for nvq sign off in the Plumbing Courses and Training area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
I want to start off by saying that I have never worked in a construction environment in my entire life, so I am very unknowledge in this area. I...
Replies
Views
Looking for a gas safe engineer to complete a boiler and cylinder install in Ringwood BH24. There was a delay of approx 8 months from the install...
Replies
Views
Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First...
Replies
Views
J
I am looking for a local plumber in the lu4 area or close to, this will mean under taking a new build site in the area which includes 1st fix ,2nd...
Replies
Views
JON BENTON
J

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock