Discuss Looking for MCS certified local fitter for ASHP in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I'm looking for a local (ish) MCS certified air source heat pump installer, to install either a Mitsubishi or NIBE pump.
Looking to buy the parts direct but need someone who can install?
Based near to Leicester.
Let me know if interested?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for MCS certified local fitter for ASHP in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/05/12/the-heat-pump-farce-has-finally-been-exposed/?li_source=LI&li_medium=liftigniter-rhr I realise not...
Replies
Views
Hello, We were due to have an air source heat pump installed on a grant scheme on Monday, with radiator size upgrade, but retrofitting using the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Looking for some advice. Recently moved into a new house and we've been doing bit and pieces to it, we're now at the point where we're...
Replies
Views
Interested on thoughts on this (I've also posted on another forum but thought this might be a better place to ask); Long time lurker, have...
Replies
Views
We live in a 1980s four-bedroom detached house. The time has come for new central heating. The current system is a mild revision of the original...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back