Discuss Looking for bath with good well-fitting grips in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

T

Tony Woolf

I've bought a Kaldewei contract bath. The grips are thin, don't fit well, and enamel has flaked off around the fixing holes after only a few days. So it's going back, but what should I go for instead? I realise that I probably need to spend more.

Reply to Looking for bath with good well-fitting grips in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm having a nightmare trying to find matt black wall or deck mounted bath mixer taps with 3/4 fitting that work on 0.2 bar. From tank to tap, I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I fix what I can around the house myself and have fixed a few toilets but I need help with this one. This toilet keeps running and stopping...
Replies
Views
Hi all I purchased a freestanding bath and when I came to cut the holes for the taps I realised the hole for the overflow is misaligned with the...
Replies
Views
Advice from experienced plumbers will be appreciated. I inherited the old stopcock without a disk (2 pictures below). Attempts to find a lever or...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I've been doing the whole bathroom up and about to fit an L shaped acryclic bath, i'm going to baton each end of the wall and the against back...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock