Discuss Leaky Potterton diverter in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, I've just noticed my diverter valve is leaking where the front part meets the rear part. The heating hasn't been on, only been using boiler for hot water lately

The leak can be anything from a few drips to a few ml of water. Doesn't seem to leak all the time though.

I replaced the diverter valve diaphragm last year. Can the front be removed and a seal replaced or something? Any advice appreciated...

Please see image just to show where the water is leaking from. Boiler is a Potterton Performa 30HE and appears to be operating OK apart from the leak.

Attachments

• 20210617_224024.jpg
    20210617_224024.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 11

Reply to Leaky Potterton diverter in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have attached an image of the brass body within a tap. Having replaced a cartridge which has cured a leaking tap, I can see that there is a...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock