Discuss Laser Level A Worthy Investment? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

BYP

Gas Engineer
I’m considering investing in a laser level. I’m thinking it could come in useful and possibly save time for pipe layouts and boiler installs. At the moment I just use a spirit level. Anyone here using them and which do you recommend?

Cheers

the lad i work with uses one and swears by it, he is very neat with his installs. no need for pencil lines or the level moving

Yep I use one hilti but heard good reviews about the Dewalt 3 green laser one

I use laser level sometimes for installing radiators.
Saves putting pencil marks all over painted walls.
Very useful for instant level line around any room.
I was able to check the height of original fixed rad pipes just using laser to confirm one was short. A normal level couldn’t have done that.
Probably pay around £100 for reasonable laser.

Last edited:

Reply to Laser Level A Worthy Investment? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock