Discuss Landlord gas cert pricing? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

armyash

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hi,

I understand some people don't like discussing money or giving away their prices so I understand if I don't get many replies. If you don't mind sharing, what do you charge for a Landlord gas safety cert?

I have had people say they need a few doing soon but not sure what to charge them.

A service of the main appliance then safety checks on anything else, I find it hard to price.

£75-120 depending on what's to be done (standard appliances)

I always charge for the time to do the job.
I don't have a set price.
There are many folk out there who do this for Peanuts. My view on that is they can keep it!
One chap I know was doing em for £25?

Thanks.

A company I used to work for would charge £75, mostly boiler a boiler and hob. Sometimes there would be a fire also.

£65 boiler
£75 boiler and hob
But I don't do many

Some are easy some you get messed around with collecting keys etc.

Can only afford this stuff.

IMG_0111.JPG

£20-25 seems to be about the going rate for this.

Any more would be a rip off.

Have heard of £15 certificates but these are usually done
on a drive past.

Your joking right ?

How can you run a business when your minimum charge is so low?
I've worked out that my business needs to take in at least £250 plus materials, per week, to be worth running at all (and I don't have the same costs that an RGI would have). Do you really manage to get 10 or more callouts a week and without too much mileage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Landlord gas cert pricing? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock