Currently reading:
L F P Circulating Pumps any good?

Discuss L F P Circulating Pumps any good? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Blackie

Hey guys.

Been reading the threads and I believe you may be able to help me. It's a quick enquiry.

L F P is a Polish pump manufacturer and I was wondering has anybody used their circulating pump?

As we all know Grundfos charge an arm and a leg even on the 25/4and these guys are significantly cheaper so I was wondering if anybody can offer feedback on this manufacturer good or bad?

I had bad experiences switching to Milo years ago so have been buying Grundfos slavishly ever since.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

if you pay peanutsyou get monkeys!! Grunfoss are a reliable brand and its not you paying and you dont want to keep going back on warranty jobs foc do you, its a no brainer in my mind

Your right on that front mate.

No desire to repeat Milogate!!

Thing is that my Dads best friend has a small independent suppliers shop and my Dad does all his service work.

He is always on the lookout for alternative quality versions of best sellers. He recently did a great deal with a radiator manufacturer in Hungary.

My wives family is from the town in Poland where the factory is so its been left to me by my auld fella to find out if they are any use.

Of course the manufacturer has all the certs and safety certs but as the pump is in some ways a systems heart we all know how important they are and I was just hoping somebody had used and could offer feedback. Im Irish and can't find anyone over here who has used.

Been reading a few threads by the way. Very good detail. My father is going to be in heaven when I show him this site.

Just to be clear here I am not GS registered. I only have a G1 qualification in Gas. That is why I have not put the symbol up.

I run my Fathers office and worked in a plumbing suppliers for years before that specialized in spare parts. I am in charge of sourcing parts, setting appointments etc. making the schedule for the lads and most importantly dealing with complaints and enquiries. He is the engineer.

I would hate to inconveniance anybody and will get lost if you fellas think this thread doesn't belong. I'm a member off some forums and I know that users hate when rules are broken .

Just really would like to get some kind of answer on this for my Dad as I know he told his friend I would find out. And I thought it would be no harm to see if anybody on here had used this brand in the past

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to L F P Circulating Pumps any good? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back