Discuss JG or hep fixings for pipe extension? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Want to extend a rad. Need longer pipe work. It say H & B on the flexi pipe (10mm) will this be JG or hep fittings. Just need to extend around 200mm. Thanks

Doesn’t matter on fittings just the inserts as you have a fitting on the end there will be an insert in there so reuse that and carry on in either manufacturer you want

Reply to JG or hep fixings for pipe extension? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all I have had an extension built which will have 3 radiators to the big main room, a utility sink and a shower room (ground works, waste...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some advice, I'm planning small extension (3m) but pipes going like this. How they can be moved to pass all regulations? The blue is...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a condensate pipe that appears to be leaking at the joint. How do I fix the leak? Would something like plumbers putty around the...
Replies
Views
Are JG Speed fit fittings compatible with most 15mm plastic pipe? I want to swap out the tees and replace with JG Speedfit. Mainly because I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi, We're in the process of a kitchen extension - old kitchen was a smaller extension which was demolished and building a new one. Trying to work...
Replies
Views
Back