Discuss How to replace the water pipes in bathroom? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

I have just moved into a flat and the water waste pipe from the flat above goes through our bathroom. And the water comes into room. I call the flat owner to say my problem but he don't interest him. I am there to find a talented plumber. Please reply me.

Call the building manager/ owner

Reply to How to replace the water pipes in bathroom? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

K
I have just moved into a flat and the water waste pipe from the flat above goes through our bathroom. Whoever lived here before had painted it but...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
The Water Board have just replaced the main water supply to our property. We have a ground floor combi boiler. The central heating system for the...
Replies
Views
I live in an apartment with a cold water tank. The cold water tank feeds the cold water tap in the sink and the bath. Recently, I refurbished my...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Back