Discuss How to remove this kind of shower mixer? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

I would expect those bits highlighted to be nuts. Should be able to get a spanner on them and turn anti clockwise. If its completely round you may need a pair of grips, but double check they are nuts first

At least thats how most bar showers are designed

Attachments

• IMG_1351.jpeg
    IMG_1351.jpeg
    203.1 KB · Views: 12

Reply to How to remove this kind of shower mixer? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Please help me obtain a copy of the user manual for this bath and shower mixer, pictured below. I am particularly concerned about how to...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
hello all, happy new year! i hope i have posted this in the right section i have a shower bar mixer. the shower runs luke warm. a quick google...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to clean out my Merlyn Truestone slate shower tray waste unit. I cannot see anyway to remove it to clean underneath. I'm stuck...
Replies
Views
Hi - I want to replace Aqualisa power shower to mixer shower to a std. mixer shower, however, the centres for the hot and cold are only 65mm. I’ve...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back