Discuss How many tasks do you have to do as part of an NVQ level 2? in the Plumbing Courses and Training area at PlumbersForums.net

Reply to How many tasks do you have to do as part of an NVQ level 2? in the Plumbing Courses and Training area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
I just wanted to know this before potentially starting an NVQ level 2 in Plumbing and Heating next year or so because I might find it difficult to...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse...
Replies
Views
I have just completed my NVQ 2 qualification but need to gain experience. I have messaged companies etc, but no reply from them. Is there any...
Replies
Views
Evening folks. Please excuse me if this question has been asked but……. I have currently just finished my lever 2 diploma in plumbing. I was...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock