Discuss How do I fix tap and shower diverter? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

K

Katy Beeching

I have a free standing bath, the taps have a shower head attached with a handle you move side to side to divert the water. One day this handle suddenly went loose and now water comes out the tap and shower head when you turn the taps on. How can I fix this?

This situation should be that the valve core on the handle is loose. Just tighten it and there should be a hot and cold small thing on the handle. First, you need to take off this small thing. There is a nut inside the handle and screw it down. Then, you can directly tighten the valve core and reinstall the handle If you want to learn more about related issues or products, you can directly contact us online at [email protected]

Reply to How do I fix tap and shower diverter? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can anyone help My shower is warm, but when I flush the toilet or leave the cold tap on, if gets Hotter. The temperature I imagine a shower...
Replies
Views
i can't tell if my shower tap (cock stop) is leaking or not ...............so after showering, the shower head will drip fast for 2 hours, then...
Replies
Views
I need to change the washer on the dripping hot tap in the photo, does anybody know how to remove the dome tap handle, there's no fixings or grub...
Replies
Views
I’ve cleaned the grooves and tightened the grub screw at the bottom, but this tap handle (on the right of the photo) just won’t stay put. When...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock