Currently reading:
Heatslave burner lockout

Discuss Heatslave burner lockout in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cheap-leaks

My mate has a Heatslave that is locking out on the burner, it doesn’t seem to lock out on heating mode just hw, though (and this may be normal ) when it has locked out on hw it cannot be reset through heating mode, that is the lock out light is not illuminated on heating, hot water has to be selected to be able to reset. It seems to run okay until there has been a demand on hot water at the tap it then locks out (burner) when the tap is turned off. The diverter is a bit “grindy” but seems to operate ok. After lock out it will fire up straight away and run for 5 minutes or so or until the hot water is satisfied then lockout, it doesn’t lock out on the stat. Has anybody an ideas or seen this before?

That doesn't make sense, the burner is a slave to the boiler. I'd recheck your symptoms, actually I'd just call in an Oilie..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Heatslave burner lockout in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock