Discuss HeatingGeek on youtube. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

good vid

I have 937 shift load pump replacement and how to fault find f81/f91 on them. Also some not so usual F75 stuff. Glad I haven't been banned.

top tip on the Worcester kabab hex

if the electrode plugs wont come off the prongs

undo the two big screws that hold the hex to the top where the plate slots into and they will pull out with the leads still attached

as sometimes they can be a /564

if you understand

what o ring kit do you have if any?

Reply to HeatingGeek on youtube. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Some people (not plumbers) have advised me that it's not such a good idea to a) Have 4 x 90deg bends in a sewer pipe and b) Encase these pipes...
Replies
Views
    • Winner
Hi all, I joined today and am a newbie at plumbing DIY. Thought I'd share my experience replacing the stopcock under my sink. The old one looked...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Shower is leaking into downstairs when water is being aimed at wall . All sealant has been redone on outside and between shower tray and...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, Happy new year! Hope this is OK in this part of the forum. Been a plumber for about 12 years now, mostly commercial stuff with some...
Replies
Views
Good morning all, just a quick one here and i was wondering if someone could give a little advice on their own experience. I don't usually do a...
Replies
Views
Back