Discuss Great reviews on amazon in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I believe you because no self respecting plumber would be wanting to buy something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Great reviews on amazon in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, A plumber did some work for me and has done so in the past as well and has been great which is why I hire him. Anyway the last job...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views
I just purchased a home and I would like to install a utility sink in the basement with a pump. Below is a pic of the room in the basement. The...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am new to this forum and would like to say hello and thanks for accepting me. I just purchased a home and I would like to install a...
Replies
Views
C
Hi I have a sink that has the basin plus another smaller basin next to it, think it is a 1/4 of the size of the main basin. The unit comes up...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock