Discuss Gledhill envirofoam stainless cylinder 140ltrs new in the For Sale & Wanted area at PlumbersForums.net

I bought this over a year ago as was advised by a family member who is a plumber to swap cylinders instead of a new combi boiler. Turns out we needed a new combi boiler. I’ve had it too long to take back to the merchants. Would anyone be interested in it. I live in York. It was £225 I think but just wanting rid so open to offers. It’s totally new and been wrapped in a blanket to keep it clean and from being knocked around.

Attachments

• IMG_3677.jpeg
    IMG_3677.jpeg
    493.3 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_3680.jpeg
    IMG_3680.jpeg
    335.7 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_3678.jpeg
    IMG_3678.jpeg
    475 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_3675.jpeg
    IMG_3675.jpeg
    333.2 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_3676.jpeg
    IMG_3676.jpeg
    533.7 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3679.jpeg
    IMG_3679.jpeg
    474.4 KB · Views: 18

Reply to Gledhill envirofoam stainless cylinder 140ltrs new in the For Sale & Wanted area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Happy Christmas everyone, We’ve just had a new Gledhill Stainless Lite indirect unvented cylinder installed by Dyno. It is making an alarmingly...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, I have a challenge with a Main Eco Elite 30 Combi which is short cycling on the CH. Water works fine. As soon as you have call for...
Replies
Views
Hi all I wonder if anyone could offer some advice. I’m looking for a new combi and thought I may as well upgrade to smart controls if we have to...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Been having a real saga and head scratching situation. I originally had 1 problem, and now 2. Original issue: Air being built up in...
Replies
Views
I wanted to start a new more dedicated thread as I am on about 3 just now in one way or another trying to get up to speed with my problem. The...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock