Discuss Free Materials Wanted in the For Sale & Wanted area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, I am involved in a local charity which is fundraising to restore a local pub into a community hub (and also a pub). The pub which is The Hop Pole in Limpley Stoke is in the middle of the village and it's been closed for about 4 years but the local community have raised enough money to buy it from the brewery thereby saving it from being converted into housing. It is in very poor condition and needs complete refurbishment.

The community is now in the process of raising funds for the restoration and re-opening of the pub. A lot of the internal work will be carried out by volunteers and to save even more money it has been suggested that we reach out to anyone who will listen to try and get free stuff from them.

So is there anyone out there in the near vicinity who has any copper/plastic pipe, pipe fittings, new sanitary ware & taps, kitchen equipment, kitchen sink & taps, toilets, urinals etc. etc. that they would be willing to give us?

If you're local e.g. Bath/Bristol etc I am happy to come over and pick the stuff up.

Thanks a lot, please let me know.

Reply to Free Materials Wanted in the For Sale & Wanted area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

M
Grr… second time at this post after computer wiped the first one! Right, I’ve just moved into a new house – the house is not new (30y/o) but it...
Replies
Views
F
Hello, This may be a long one, so please bear with me. I have an alpha combi boiler, but of late it has been struggling to heat the water...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
P
Hi all I worked for a plumber for about 3 and a half years back in Cape Town. He pretty much threw me in the deep end saying" At least I got to...
Replies
Views
PipeNinja
P
Fancy a day out checking out the latest ideas for home building. The UK's BIGGEST self build show is at NEC ********* will be attending the...
Replies
Views
365drills
T
A £400 opportunity to upstage Warmfront Part of the criticism of Warmfront is the dubious reliability of some boilers they supply, the...
Replies
Views
the baker
T
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock