Discuss Electric shower and mixer shower together in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

I am revamping my ensuite sometime this year and going to be getting the materials in now. What I want to know is, is there anything I can get to use a thermostat shower and electric shower together so it doesn't look to busy on one wall with 2 showers.

I already have an electric shower on one wall and will be studing a new wall for the new thermostat shower on the same wall instead of tracking in to the existing wall for more pipework. I'll be installing a new floating vanity also.

Can I ask why ?

Can I ask why ?

One to run off the heating system and other for when the heating isn't on for instant hot water. My house has a duel heating system, oil and stove and would be on 5-6 months of the year plus I like the thermostat showers. In the summer months when heating is off, I can use the electric shower.

You mean via the cylinder heat via a boiler

Tbh no keep them separate

Reply to Electric shower and mixer shower together in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back