Discuss Does anyone know the make of this UFH? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello All/ Apologies if this is posted in the wrong area.

We have electric underfloor heating in our bathroom and the controls are not straightforward and we have not been given a manual.

I can't find the make/model listed on it to look the manual up online. Does anyone recognise what make it may be?

Image.jpeg

It's an older version of the one linked below, it looks a bit generic as there are others with different makers names.
But I'll guess they all have the same programming instructions, like the second link,,

Reply to Does anyone know the make of this UFH? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi - please help me. I think our UFH is installed incorrectly. Please see pictures (if anyone needs more images I can take them)...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with...
Replies
Views
Desperate for some help! Be a life saver of someone can help as suffer from a high intolerance to noise. Moved into new house 1940s (copper...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have UFH set up with a HIU in my flat. My issue is that one zone (Bedroom 2) does not heat up. All other zones working and heating as...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am in the process of trying to open a new Plumbing Wholesalers in Wales / Western England. I have identified distributors and...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock