Discuss Desperately seeking remedial flue kit in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Good Morning all. Desperately need a remedial flue kit for a Prima 60 p/n 5107284. Everywhere is out of stock - obsoleted. Is there a workaround I wonder? Thanks for a reply,

New boiler

Reply to Desperately seeking remedial flue kit in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Good afternoon, I was hoping someone could advise regarding the regulations around flue terminations through a 'fake' window. We have a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all, just a quick one here and i was wondering if someone could give a little advice on their own experience. I don't usually do a...
Replies
Views
Hi there good people. I have a small issue, I've incorrectly connected a connecter on the PCB of my old boiler back to front, and seem to have...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. The flue from my glowworm CXi boiler sticks out the side wall of our house in front of the kitchen window. It's around a metre...
Replies
Views
Condensing boiler installed by local Gas Safe plumber in 2014, not combi. Failed a couple of weeks ago with flashing blue light which googling...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock