Discuss Convert a boiler in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

I have an intergas compact hre 18 ov
Can this be converted to a combi boiler

Attachments

• IMG_7842.jpeg
    IMG_7842.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 19
No I don’t believe

Reply to Convert a boiler in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I am Tony and I qualified as a gas engineer last March but I have only just fitted my first boiler today. I converted a heat only to a combi. I...
Replies
Views
We moved into a house with a gas Aga (I think converted from oil). The extraction pipe is fitted against and runs through an external wall, then...
Replies
Views
i currently have an intergas boiler on an OV S plan setup. i want to add the intergas outside air temp sensor and cylinder temp sensor and then...
Replies
Views
Hi I am trying to fit a Hive Radiator valve into my existing TRV valve body to make them automatic so have bought a Hive valve to try it out. I...
Replies
Views
I need someone to replace my boiler, I am thinking to get an Intergas HRE 24 SB. Our current boiler (and old Ideal) is in the kitchen, and we...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock