Currently reading:
Constantly leaking outside overflow pipe

Discuss Constantly leaking outside overflow pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bthorp

I have an overflow pipe that comes out of the upstairs toilet wall and it is constantly leaking outside. There is a box flush with the ceiling above the toilet, I unscrewed the cover of this and found a metal tank/box that had pipes leading into it from the airing cupboard next door and the leaky pipe that goes out of the wall the other side. I am not a DIYer and have no plumbing knowledge! What can I do to stop the dripping? I assumed it was the ball valve but I can't work out how to get into either the metal box above the loo or the actual tank in the airing cupboard!

No hope unless you isolate the cold, remove all the pipework and slide the tank out to replace it. Call a plumber.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Constantly leaking outside overflow pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock