Discuss Chasing CH pipes using speedfit in the UK Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

I'm chasing some walls and using speedfit for pipes to the radiators.

I'll be using conduit and want to transition to copper ends which will connect to the rads. Can I bury the speedfit fittings (elbows etc)?

What are the options for pipe exiting the wall and connecting to the rads? Do I chase the walls in-line with the TRV's at each end?

Thanks!

Oh! Figured it out!

Pushfit stems.
One wall chase | pipes come out in middle behind radiator | 90 deg elbows splaying out pipe to each TRV

An example in this vid:

Reply to Chasing CH pipes using speedfit in the UK Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I’m fitting a small basin on a floating countertop (30x40cm) and will be chasing the internal clinker block wall to around 100mm wide to accept a...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'd like to install new radiators in my home which are currently fed by copper pipe via the floor boards. I live in a bungalow and access...
Replies
Views
Yes, it me again. I have a leaking compression joint that is connected to plastic pipe. I have now read elsewhere that it is not a good idea to...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm renovating a house and have replaced most piping. The upstairs rads are fitted, but the downstairs is not as it's yet to be plastered...
Replies
Views
I apologise in advance that this might not make sense or be full of silly/obvious questions, but I am a novice at all this! We have recently...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock