Discuss Can I use push fit type tap connectors on toilet fill valve in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello,
I have a troublesome fixed 15mm copper pipe with isolation valve going to my toilet fill valve. It's too tight for a Flexi hose. Can I use a push fit tap connector instead which will give me more flexibility in fitting?

Absolutely! A push-fit tap connector is suitable for providing flexibility and ensuring a secure connection without the need for soldering. Ensure compatibility with your pipe size and material for a leak-free installation. Good luck!

You could try a long flexi and make it a wider loop than trying to squeeze it thought a tight turn

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    13.7 KB · Views: 8

Reply to Can I use push fit type tap connectors on toilet fill valve in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey, I've got a leaking toilet and I need to replace the filling valve device which is a Geberit 810.L3 Type 340 with a 1/2" connector. Problem...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm going to be fitting a tap like this one: And just wanted to check that this is the correct part for connecting to 15mm copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Suddenly my downstairs toilet stopped filling this week, I suspected a blockage in the filter or cistern itself, however after removal of...
Replies
Views
Hi I am trying to replace my bathroom tap with a new one, I am trying to remove the existing rusty flexible tap connectors from this bit of 22mm...
Replies
Views
Hi, fitting a back to wall toilet in a small cloakroom. The soil pipe is a vertical clay pipe about 20cm from the wall and so I will have to build...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock