Discuss Can I override boiler ,thermostat broken in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

I have a ideal logic 30 boiler ,the thermostat receiver looks to have died ( no lights on wired receiver ) I believe this need# replacing but in the mean time does anyone know if I can override the thermostat if heating is required please?
the handheld thermostat is working it’s the boiler reciever that has no power the hot water is fine so I know the boiler is ok
the thermostat system is a Silas rf500rf wireless set up
thanks for your time

Just to check the boiler dial is on hot water and heating ?

Reply to Can I override boiler ,thermostat broken in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have bought an old house in rural France and it has an oil tank and Unical oil powered boiler (Italian I think). Its a beast of a thing but...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have moved to house that has an Ideal Logic combi c24 with a Danfoss RX1-S receiver and a RET2000B - RF thermostat. However, the mechanical...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm having issues with my wireless Honeywell thermostat. It's sat in the living room, set at 18C currently. It makes my Worcester Greenstar...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Vailant EcoTec Boiler with a Megaflo. These are controlled by a Honeywell controller. I have one 3 port diverter, where one of the...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back