Currently reading:
Business gone.... Stock needs to go from storage this weekend preferably

Discuss Business gone.... Stock needs to go from storage this weekend preferably in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

moony

Hep2o fittings inserts and pipe
magnacleans
wireless stats honeywell
boiler parts
danfoss trvs
Condense pumps

can meet within a 25 mile radius of Chester

I can give more details if interested in anything

Hep2o fittings inserts and pipe
magnacleans
wireless stats honeywell
boiler parts
danfoss trvs
Condense pumps

can meet within a 25 mile radius of Chester

I can give more details if interested in anything

Sorty to hear that fella. Hope you get back on your feet soon.

Hep2o 50 metres of 15mm - £30
hep2o 25metres of 25mm - £20
hep2o 25metres of 10mm - £20
fittings hep2o over 150 fittings 10mm 15mm and 22mm bagged and loose and some bags of inserts £120
magnacleans £50 each professional 22mm version
Honeywell cronotherm wireless room stats £40 each
10 10mm danfoss trvs £30
grundfos condense pumps £40 each

Vailliant pcb
baxi fan

both for £50

could make some money on eBay easily off these I just need them out of storage before I hand keys in... And a 1 bed apartment will not be much fun with this stuff lying round.

Thanks guys.... My dad's not well the big c, split up with the misses trying to make another go of things businesses kids and family strife something had to give.... Made the choice to go cards in a few months ago due to stresses.... Just clearing up the loose ends and I can finally relax a bit then.

Thanks guys.... My dad's not well the big c, split up with the misses trying to make another go of things businesses kids and family strife something had to give.... Made the choice to go cards in a few months ago due to stresses.... Just clearing up the loose ends and I can finally relax a bit then.

good luck mate. When I went on the cards I felt the pressure and stress ease off immediately. Hope things work out.

There's 5 magna cleans 2 stats and 2 pumps....
680 for the lot... Ive offered to drop off as far as London if it's all bought just waiting on a reply... I have no qualms in a day out haha if it all goes at once

Hep2o 50 metres of 15mm - £30
hep2o 25metres of 25mm - £20
hep2o 25metres of 10mm - £20
fittings hep2o over 150 fittings 10mm 15mm and 22mm new and bagged and loose and bags of inserts £120
magnacleans x 5 £50 each professional 22mm version
Honeywell cronotherm wireless room stats £40 each x2
10 x 10mm danfoss trvs £30
grundfos condense pumps £40 each x2

Vailliant pcb
baxi fan

both for £50

so that comes to £680

id let it go for £600 if you come to me or £680 if i have to bring it all

could make some money on eBay easily off these I just need them out of storage before I hand keys in... And a 1 bed apartment will not be much fun with this stuff lying round.

hope that clears it all up

:)

Yes, keep me posted dude, nice day out in Edinburgh ;)

If your serious bud I'd drive up tmz the other lad can't get funds together due to family commitment which is understandable.... I'll bring my little lad for a spin tell him I'm off to another country ;) lol let me know bud.

never good to see others with the tide running against them...may it turn soon moony and prosperity and good fortune start flowing your way...you look after ya self......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Business gone.... Stock needs to go from storage this weekend preferably in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock