Discuss broken exterior pipe in the UK Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello plumbers

Just noticed my boiler waste pipe has broken ! Do I need a plumber to fix this or can I do it myself? Advice much appreciated!

Attachments

• tempImage7qZ9KX.png
    tempImage7qZ9KX.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 24
Should be doable yourself if you have some ladders

Overflow coupling, overflow elbow and some overflow pipe and glue

Sorry ...just one more thing. How do I connect it to the drain/ seal it?

Thank you Shaun

Looks like it was just pushed in

I would recommend fitting a hopper to the rain water pipe

Reply to broken exterior pipe in the UK Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

60's ranch, with single bathroom. Tile over concrete slab. Toilet is about a foot from exterior brick wall. Vent pipe is in interior wall behind...
Replies
Views
Need some advice, neighbors sewer drain keeps blocking up every few months. My wife and I have always chipped in with the other three neighbors...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I hope you can help. We were getting some work done and our builder attached the boiler condensate pipe to the sink waste pipe. This...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a condensate pipe that appears to be leaking at the joint. How do I fix the leak? Would something like plumbers putty around the...
Replies
Views
Hi have surplus water feed and return pipes in my home. I can't isolate them so will need to freeze. House built 1970's. They're as far as can...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back