Discuss 50mm waste run to soil stack in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,

When running 50mm waste to the stack, how do I get it so the 50mm does not have to be so far from the wall? As the offset at the stack dictated by the boss on the soil pipe. Hopefully this makes sense! Please see my picture which hopefully helps. I bought a 135 deg bend thinking I could rotate the boss to bring the 50mm nearer the wall, but that doesn't work.
Thanks in advance for your help

Attachments

• 632FC79D-D1BD-4D3A-9D83-926BCBF374D2.jpeg
    632FC79D-D1BD-4D3A-9D83-926BCBF374D2.jpeg
    846.9 KB · Views: 20

Reply to 50mm waste run to soil stack in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, We're in the process of upgrading 2 bathrooms in our house: the ensuite and the family bathroom. These adjoin one another. The ensuite is...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, few years off doing the work but I like to plan. Can a soil stack be rerouting away from the house, over an extension roof? Reason to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm wondering if this is allowed or will work in the UK. We currently have all our waste water connecting to a single vented stack. The pipes...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've not posted for a while, not a plumber, but a keen DIYer who likes to try and do things without bodging if I can. Basically I'm wanting to...
Replies
Views
I'm a DIYer and have a problematic toilet setup to fix: The waste pipe was installed too high for waste to flow out from a standard toilet...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock