Discuss 303915 VAILLANT ECOTEC 60/100 SLIDING SLEEVE for sale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

superluoluo

3 of 303915 VAILLANT ECOTEC 60/100 SLIDING SLEEVE are for sale!

Purchased Price: 35.6
Sale Price: 25 (including the post)

I purchased four boxes of 303915 VAILLANT ECOTEC 60/100 SLIDING SLEEVE from a shop called ADlink, but my plumber, in the end only use one box of sleeves. This shop (very bad customer service!!!) refused to do refund as they claim it is gas control product:(

So now I am more than happy to sell them with a discount to someone who needs them!

More photos and receipt are available.
Reciept.jpgVAILLANT-303915.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 303915 VAILLANT ECOTEC 60/100 SLIDING SLEEVE for sale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have done a extensive research and watched hours of videos about all of them and looking for the most suitable boiler for our house. The house...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
    • Love
Hi ladies and gents, Just thought I'd give you a laugh. As some of you are aware, I'm currently the owner of a newsagent's shop out in the...
Replies
Views
R
FLASH SALE Tonight only at www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk Offers expire at midnight on 23rd Sept 2015 £100 off Worcester CDi combi compact ErP...
Replies
Views
R
And here we go with another of our FLASH SALES Tonight only - offer expires at midnight on 30th Sep 2015. £100 off Worcester Classic CDi combi...
Replies
Views
R
£50 off orders over £500 + VAT tonight only Just spend £500 + VAT or more, excluding copper tube at www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk before midnight...
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock