Questions and plumbing advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board - .

Some popular plumbing forums: Plumbing Advice - Plumbing Tools - Plumbing Courses & NVQ's

Forum Prefix Filter

Local Plumbers & Gas Engineers

Find Local Plumbers and Gas Engineers
Threads
Views
Threads
Views
M
Renovating a house that has been empty for 20 years, the main water supply had been fed with...
Replies
Views
secret squirrel
S
B
hello all. i am going to seal a heating system today, when i went to look at it last night i...
Replies
Views
brianc1
B
C
Hi, if anybody could give any advice I would very much appreciate it. I'm currently looking at...
Replies
Views
Chris Ramwell
C
A
I'v have been lurking around this site for a while, getting little bits of info as I need it...
Replies
Views
Ari87
A
K
wrong information stated, will get back to you once i have a second option
Replies
Views
D
hey lads fault f5 0n above boiler??? not in mfis can anyone help
Replies
Views
F
how easy is it to replace the pcb
Replies
Views
nick/matt1
N
Hi, I am Kenny from Scotland
Replies
Views
fuzzy
F
T
Hi Everybody, Note a short note to say hello to everybody on the forum. Been in...
Replies
Views
fuzzy
F
S
Hello I fitted a back to the wall pan with a concealed cistern. The toilet and pipe work were...
Replies
Views
Guest123
G
J
Had a few neighbours have solar panelling put up recently and just wanted to see what people's...
Replies
Views
core heating
C
Hello i have hade an unvented cylinder installed byt every time i use the hot tap a loud bang...
Replies
Views
sheff paul
S
D
hi all, went to a b/d on fri.... boiler was constantly running with no demand chucking the hot...
Replies
Views
dave1
D
I
I have recently been having problems with no heat in one radiator. Problem can be sorted by...
Replies
Views
ice962
I
R
Hi ive been plubing now for about 8 years just set up on my own the past 6 months. ive been...
Replies
Views
Resolute
R
Post a New Thread / Question
OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock