Discuss Windhager Biowin2 Expert? in the Renewables area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all
Are there any Windhager Biowin2 experts who can help me to understand what this means?
3A90C526-177C-468C-BAD3-46AD015495C9.jpeg

I’m fairly sure mine doesn’t have such a mixing valve and not sure what or why one is required.
I’d like to understand before trying to find someone to install what the original installers omitted 8 years ago.

Thanks in advance for any help and advice.

Andy

Reply to Windhager Biowin2 Expert? in the Renewables area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, bit of a noob question but would someone be able to help me to understand the pipes coming off our boiler. It's a Grant oil combi boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’ve just joined the site as I find myself searching for answers to heating questions and inevitably landing here, reading people’s similar...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Big gas noob here. We got a gas cooker installed a few days ago, and the gas cooker is now sitting quite far away from the wall (3cm...
Replies
Views
Hi, Since Thursday, my Myson Touch (model 1, wired) screen is unresponsive and I’m not sure why. The screen itself has a full display but it...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock