Discuss what is class B pipes in UPVC in the Industrial Plumbing Advice Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

ABU

Am doing external work, what is called Class B pipes in UPVC

Reply to what is class B pipes in UPVC in the Industrial Plumbing Advice Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Choosing the right pipes for your home is a critical decision that impacts the longevity and efficiency of your plumbing system. In this...
Replies
Views
Hello, Can you use uPVC for bathroom and kitchen waste pipes. Or should it always be mupvc? Regards Tezzer
Replies
Views
I have done pressure test for 2" high pressure pipe line by closing the pipe with rubber plugs at the ends. It was 3 bar and I kept it for 24...
Replies
Views
I have an overflow pipe (standard diameter 21.5mm) sticking out through a hole in a white uPVC fascia board at our house, but the overflow pipe is...
Replies
Views
The pipe shown is marked FOSTAPLAST BSI 1972 1/2" Class C B283 Which connectors can be used with this? Thank you
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock