Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Problem every time I reply to a post. in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

I keep getting this message every time I reply to a post.
The only way round it is to use 'snip and sketch' and post my reply as an attached file (like below).
Any solutions?

Screenshot 2022-10-26 103241.jpg

Are you including links to external forums ?

Try not saying flange :D maybe it’s flagged as a naughty word

Reply to Problem every time I reply to a post. in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Agree
  • Suggestion
For some months I have not been able to 'quote' or 'reply' to the #1 message in a thread, the 'quote' and 'reply' links are missing but I can...
Replies
Views
I am repiping my whole house and changing from combi boiler to a 30kW system boiler & 250Ltr or 300Ltr unvented indirect hw tank. Can somebody...
Replies
Views
Dear professionals, could someone kindly advise on per below issue, please let me know if more pictures or details needed. I think my Auto Air...
Replies
Views
    • Optimistic
Hello All, I know that this is a question for a Forum Moderator and probably should be posted in a section about the Forum itself but I was...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock