Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Plumbing tools in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Lou

-
Staff member
Esteemed
Admin
Subscribed
Plumbing tools are essential for anyone doing their plumbing job. We also have tool talk on the Tilers Forum here and we have Electricians tool chat here!

Plumbers, in comparison to Tilers & Electricians, would have the most expensive tools.

The cost of tools in our trade is unbelievable.

To be honest, if I lost all the tools that I have accumulated over the years, I would probably give the game away due to replacement costs necessary to keep going.

Reply to Plumbing tools in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey all, First post here, am an avid DIY'er and I'm putting in my mother-in-law's bathroom this weekend, this will be the 3rd bathroom that I've...
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with...
Replies
Views
Plumbing courses are listed on the forum but did you know we also have course information on the tilers forum and Electricians forums too? You can...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! Firstly, we are so glad to have you all as members here on PlumbersForums.net. We are becoming an international community more and...
Replies
Views
Thought I'd attempt to outrank another forum. But I'm not sure my skills are there yet 🤔 😕 😅 Plumbing Zone forum. And contractor talk and...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock