Discuss Plumbing pre-attendance test in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Good afternoon anyone on here doing a Plumbing pre-attendance Health and Safety test? That's impossible to pass. I failed it twice and have no feedback where I failed on.

Thank you

Who is the test with / for?
It it for a Training organisation that are taking / wanting to take money from you?Yes it's a online Pre Attendance Health and Safety test you with Engineering Real Results before starting my Plumbing practical workshop. And they didn't i spoke to them this morning there was problem with the online system. I pass it now looking forward to start my practical side of it. thank you for the messages appreciated it.

Reply to Plumbing pre-attendance test in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi my triton shower suddenly had no water coming out after Thames water doing work outside my house, the shower just started buzzing with no water...
Replies
Views
I've air tested pipework for years, typically 4 bar for 30 minutes. I've never had an issue with any pipework that has passed that test...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse...
Replies
Views
Good morning all, Just a quick one, ive recently been asked to fit a new fire in a property, there was one in previously but was removed simply...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am hoping someone can give me some advice. We have had two leaks at home in the last 2 weeks; luckily we were in for both events and...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock