Discuss New Build - No Gas - Best Options in the Renewables area at PlumbersForums.net

Interesting no one has recommended Heat Pumps... from what i have read they are not worth it
They have been around a very long time and have not taken off of their own accord. That speaks volumes in my opinion.
They are expensive to run compared to gas, noisy and don't produce the full amount of heat required to provide hot water.

Reply to New Build - No Gas - Best Options in the Renewables area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Poll
In my new high efficiency house, I will have UFH with an Air to Water (A2W). Heat pump Monobloc, but for extra cooling on hot days I think extra...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We're looking to update our existing central heating setup and wanted to get a few more opinions. We currently have an open vented...
Replies
Views
H
I need some help and advice with a boiler issue. We have F29 and then F29 appearing on our new boiler. This happened after few days where water...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking to purchase a 300L unvented indirect cylinder to work with a standard heat only boiler. I may have solar panels in the future...
Replies
Views
We live in a 1980s four-bedroom detached house. The time has come for new central heating. The current system is a mild revision of the original...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock