Discuss looking for a Wunda underfloor heating plumber - London in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Reply to looking for a Wunda underfloor heating plumber - London in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The MJ3 Charger on my Mainsboost system has stopped working and I have sourced a replacement, but need a plumber that understands these...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm considering having my heating system controlled by Honeywell Evohome. I have a question about the underfloor heating controller...
Replies
Views
Hi, gotta a bit of an issue with refilling my underfloor heating. Am I right in saying that the flow meters along the manifold should be on the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I wanted to ask a general question about an underfloor heating system our plumber is proposing and if this solution will be sufficient...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello, I have a gas boiler in my apartment that heats a net area of 300 m2 with an underfloor heating system. The boiler has a capacity of 45 kW...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock