Discuss Greenstar Boiler Not Working in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

I have a green star ten yrs old keeps increasing pressure, feel on off filling valve not working, drain off to recommended, but after few days it's increased whilst cold...is this a regular problem.

Hi, Thanks for joining the forum. I have popped this in the Central Heating forum.

Have you got any error messages or anything? Could you supply a photo?

Reply to Greenstar Boiler Not Working in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I have a Vaillant eco boiler at a new house I moved into last week. It’s a combo boiler and the last boiler I had was old (and much...
Replies
Views
H
I need some help and advice with a boiler issue. We have F29 and then F29 appearing on our new boiler. This happened after few days where water...
Replies
Views
Hello The heating side of my Ariston Combi A23 has stopped working since a new 3 way valve has been installed. It's been a hugely reliable boiler...
Replies
Views
On my Valliant eco tec boiler the pressure guage is on red when cold . I drain a radiator to correct to pressure and it works fine and stays in...
Replies
Views
Oliver1234
O
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock