Discuss Expansion Vessel Hose Change in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi

How simple is it to replace the expansion vessel hose? Do I simply turn the boiler off, drain the boiler and swap hoses, using some PTFE tape?

Reply to Expansion Vessel Hose Change in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. Can this hose be removed without taking the vessel out? Is there a specific tool that makes it doable?? Cheers
Replies
Views
Hi Is it possible for a DIYer to replace an expansion vessel and hose? It's an external grant vortex boiler and from what I've seen online it...
Replies
Views
hello we have an unvented system. we have an issue where the hot water is hot for 10 seconds and then luke warm, turn off taps / wait and turn...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I am experiencing a pressure issue with my heating system and was hoping to receive additional insight as to what the problem...
Replies
Views
Hello, I live in a two floor semi with a gravity fed conventional gas fired boiler (Potterton Kingfisher MF). The boiler is fed cold water from...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock